Memoir Last Forever
1
2
3



Moments
♣ 0

Assalamualaikum :) it has been so long since my last post. How are you guys? I hope you are fine. You know, I don't know what to say and how to say actually. Hm well never mind I will say what I want so here's a reminder for you dear readers. What I'm gonna say might bore you or might make you feel annoy or what so ever so I just wanna remind you. You can leave now. Thank you for visiting my blog. I really appreaciate it ;)

I miss those moments. Moments when I'm still a school's student. I miss my friends. I miss my teachers. I miss my school. I miss those moments. I miss all of it. To be honest, I felt regret  for not making my time as a student filled with LOTS OF FUN. But still, I felt glad for what had happened. I still felt very glad for having those moments. Bila fikir yang all of us will be apart and we will hardly see each other after this, I felt regret and sad cuhs I know I will really really miss my friends. Hmm I should stop now okay that's all bye bye now readers... See you next time .

Labels:




◄ older

newer ►