1
2
3
✛
2015
Assalamualaikum and hi to you *who ever out there, that (you) read my blog* *thank you anyway ;)*So here it is, as everyone in this world know its a brand new 2015! Well 2014 do brings a lot of memories not only to me but to everyone else too. There's good memories and there's also bad memories but on top of it, those kind of memories teach us to be better person indeed.
Dalam kes aku ni la kan, err i don't know whether I've become someone better or not sebab I still feel that I'm the same old me wakahkah. Actually, bila fikir balik tak sangka dah 2 years since I left my school years. hmmmm yeahhhh. Also, not to mention I'm going to be in the 20's soon, REAL soon in just few days. Tak tahu nak cerita apa sebenarnya haha. There's too many things on my mind but too little words. Yeah I'm one of those yang bad at communications. Bleh. Apa kena mengena tah? Aku menaip bukan bercakap pun but still lah kan those words yang nak di taip tu. Oh well merepeking again.
Guess what? I'm in my 4th sem! Pejam celik je dah sem 4! Wow tak sangka, like seriously? Dulu masa sekolah dulu aku tertanya-tanya agak-agak macamana la time aku study nanti or time aku kerja nanti or time aku dah berumah tangga ke nanti. And yes of course banyak lagi juga la yang aku tertanya-tanya for example like can I survive? Aku kerja apa bila besar nanti? And so on so many more others thought in my mind. But now, hah! I'm in my sem 4 of my diploma. Walaupun diploma tak la senang mana but hey diploma pun not a big thing, you know, hmmm bila aku tengok balik my friends and my seniors kebanyakan-nya already continue their degrees, and there's also yang continue their studies luar negara! Like Wow! Bestnya! Tapi kalau aku, KALAU la kan aku dapat choice untuk continue study luar negara aku tak tahu la aku terima ke tak. haha. I mean, yes of course it will be so nice and all but I don't think I have courage nor confidence to study abroad. Oh well what a kid la epa. ahah. Back to the point, ada juga my friends and seniors yang dah kerja! This one is seriously best! Why? Sebab dapat pegang duit sendiri. Haha. Alasan yang sangat lame lah epa oi. But yes I do feel like that.
Now, talking about work, sejak kecil lagi aku ada baaaaannyaaaakkkk cita-cita hahahaha *sorry if this story are making you feel boring-annoying-what-so-ever, you can skip this page :)* So yeah lets talk about it now here. hmmm terlalu banyak ambition sampai I'm not so sure which one is first but aku dulu ehem haha pernah la bercita-cita untuk jadi doktor, alasan kenapa nak jadi doktor biar lah rahsia ehehe haha. But then cancel lah tak nak jadi doktor dah haha. Why? Sebab aku tengok macam susah je nak jadi doktor ni (yes, yes, I know tak ada benda senang dalam dunia ni so please don't nag about it at me okay hehe). So my next ambition is to be a lawyer. Walaowehhh!! Korang tak rasa ke yang penampilan those lawyers tak kisah la sama ada lelaki or perempuan sangat la cool? haha maybe aku je kot noh yang rasa macam tu eheh. There's also other few more ambition but I don't really remember maybe juga sebab tu just some kind of angan-angan ambitions. My latest ambitions..... aha!! Aku nak jadi tour guide! Wewit! Haha -.- Sebab apa? Sebab that uh-oh-so-awesome-as-tour-guide thing. Sebab utama harus la dirahsiakan haha. But seriously lah jadi tour guide ni macam best je (eceh mementang study tourism lah kan kan haha) Tapi kan!! Jadi tour guide ni bukan kena otak menghafal ke ha? Aku ni dah la jenis yang kurennggg bab menghafai nih haaaaahhh. Ate macam mana eden nak jadi tour guide lagu ni? hmmm ceq pun dok tau la nak habaq lagu mana. haha but still that is my one and only ambition right now. Boleh tercapai atau tak aku pun tak pasti. Oh well pray for me la ehh? hihi :)
What ever it is, me also all of us do hope and pray for the best in 2015 after all those bad news like missing flights, floods, etc that happen right before 2015 start. May Allah SWT will always be with us and will always helps us to be a better person in HIS eyes. In Shaa Allah.
That is all. Thank you for reading and 'till the next post, In Shaa Allah. ^^
Labels: 2015