1
2
3
✛
negligence at IOI
yesterday I went to IOI to buy reference books. I only buy books for subjects of mathematics, malay (komsas), English (literature), Islamic Education, and KHB ert because I already have reference books for science, geography, and history. there, I was like the first time came to the popular shop because I only go where my mother go while I actually already know where to find the reference books.I search for reference books KHB ert first.I hesitate to choose a good book because I do not know how a good book was.i have to read it first to identify if the book is good or not.but,if i read one by one,it will took a long time right?.so, I choose the color pink Longman books that have writing in front of it. that time I didn't realize that I have made a mistake choosing books for KHB ert. after that I continue to search the mathematics, English, malay, and Islamic education books. after got all the books, I search scissors and ruler because my scissors and rulers have been missing. finished, we go to the counter to pay for books that my brother and I have selected and some stationery for me and sis, and also sweets thath my big and lil sis want. then we returned to home.at that late afternoon, I check my book if they're good or not.when the time to check KHB ert book, then I noticed that I had made a mistake in choosing that books.it suppose to be KHB ert but the book has I bought,choose and are on my sides right now are technical skills not ERT books! I panic at that time.how to tell mother that i had choose the wrong books? sure my mother will mad at me! =.=
I went to my mom room.it seem's like mother was asleep because of tired.I saw mother like that, so I didn't tell because of fear will disrupt her mind.so yesterday i didn't told my mom about it.today I woke up to wash my school shoes.I saw mothers was not in good mood.that's make me didn't dare to tell that I was wrongly chosen buku. so, now I really really worry if my mother will mad at me because making mistake in choosing book.very very worry.it's such a waste buying that book because I don't have use it. ~.~
Labels: 2010, back to the past, exam, PMR, sdikitbotme